On the 22nd July 2021, CDC ran a national webinar for SEND health professionals via Teams. The focus of the webinar was on integration.
The agenda included:
- An introduction from Dame Christine Lenehan
- A presentation on the Integration Policy Context for SEND: what’s the national picture? by Amanda Allard (Deputy Director CDC)
- A presentation on Rochdale's SEND Alliance by Charlotte Mitchell (Head of Commissioning- Children's and Maternity at HMR CCG) and Steve Kay (Assistant Director- Early Help and Schools, Rochdale Borough Council)
- A presentation about Camden's journey towards an integrated model of care from Sarah Hulme (Head of Children, Young People and Family Services, CNWL).
- There was also time for questions to the presenters from attendees.
You can access the recording of the webinar on our Youtube page here. The slides from the event can be downloaded below.