East of England

How do I find out who my local authority is? 

Find your Local Authority using the DirectGov website

IAS Services offer information, advice and support for disabled children and young people, and those with SEN, and their parents. From this page you should be able to find the contact details of your local service. If you are unable to find their details please contact us.