We provide Impartial Information, Advice and Support on Special Educational Needs and Disability, for parents/carers and children and young people aged up to 25, who live in the London Borough of Islington. We are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. We offer:
- Advice, information and support on education, health and social care issues.
- Support for parents/carers and children/young people to express their views and wishes.
- Support at meetings with schools and the Local Authority.
- Help to complete Special Educational Needs and Disability related paperwork.
- Support around the Education Health Care plan process.
- Support with applying for disability related benefits
- Signposting to other services.
Relax It’s Friday Parent/Carer Group: We also run a parent/carer support group every Friday (term-time only) from 11am to 1pm. This is held at the Lough Road Centre (Near Paradise Park) Lough Road N7 8RH. Everyone is welcome to come along, however please let us know by email or phone that you will be attending. Please note that this is for parents/carers only and children cannot attend.
Gone virtual, please contact us to find out how to join.
If you are aged 16 to 25, visit our young people’s area.